Prior to opening on the 4th July, we’ve put many safety measures in place to make sure our guests feel at ease whilst dining with us, and of course to keep everyone safe.
- Our first precaution takes place each morning with staff temperature checks. Anybody with a high temperature or who is feeling unwell will be sent home to rest. All staff are then asked to wash their hands thoroughly (and regularly) before beginning their day.
- Our team will be wearing facemasks or visors when preparing and serving your food – this reduces the spread of germs around food. We’ve also spaced our tables out across the restaurant to ensure social distancing guidelines can easily be met. We ask that guests are mindful of this advice when dining with us.
- All tables and surfaces are regularly disinfected throughout the day – so if it takes a little longer to seat you, please understand this may be why. Safety is our top priority.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all, and of course you may wash your hands in our bathrooms too. We kindly advice that guests book a table with us to help us manage the flow of customers at our doors and to help us better prepare for you. If you haven’t booked, we’ll do our best to seat you as soon as possible.
- We’ve tried to make sure these measures don’t compromise the wonderful Italian experience you expect when visiting us. We’d like to thank you for being so understanding throughout these times and we can’t wait to welcome you into our restaurant!
- The wellbeing of our customers and staff is of the highest importance to us. We are taking all reasonable measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our venue and are fully compliant with government guidelines, although diners visit at their own risk. Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus.